PioneerHQ.com is a start-up online media property that was created to bring small businesses across the state into an online community that helps them market themselves to each other affordably and provides them data they need to take optimal advantage of the market conditions they face in Colorado.
PioneerHQ.com is looking for a B2B sales representative to market its online directory products to small businesses across the state. This is a part-time commission sales position that requires customer contact during regular business hours. Apply below.
- Evangelize PioneerHQ.com to the Colorado small-business community
- Encourage small businesses to sign up for a free business listing
- Sell marketing pages ($300 per year) and up-sell add-ons ($35 per year) to free listings, and any new products
- Make cold calls via phone and/or in person, and have occasional face-to-face client meetings
- Sales or business development background preferred
- Experience selling Yellow Page-like advertising listings is helpful
- Interest in creating a state-wide B2B community
- Like to talk to people on the phone
- Commission of 30% on everything you sell
PioneerHQ.com is an almanac and business directory serving the Colorado business community as a meeting place, an information source and a marketing tool. The almanac provides the latest market information for all industries operating in the state, and puts the information in historical context so business owners and operators gain a real-time perspective on the growth or decline of the markets where they do business. The business directory also serves as a real-time measure of market participants and a business-to-business source for finding new customers, partners, investors and suppliers to help you do business in Colorado. Paid listings in the directory are a product of PioneerHQ, and provide the listee a forum for marketing the business. Each business has a story, and the story of a business is accessible through its directory listing. Founded by entrepreneurs John Wren, Scott Rodgers and Robert Schwab, editor of the almanac, PioneerHQ is meant to be a dynamic, accretive community of Colorado businesses providing the information that every business needs to grow and prosper. Learn more at http://www.PioneerHQ.com